Thursday 21 June 2012

Todays Inspiration: Cb550k "Copper"

Todays inspiration comes from Dotheton, where I came across quite a unique looking bike.

This Cb550k was a colab project between David Jeffers and Dustin Kott, of Kott motorcycles. This bike seems to have everything, rawness, shine, and just the right amount of black. With rear sets, clip ons, and a solo seat, this bike keeps the rider locked into the aggressive riding position we all love while carving up the canyons.




"I was going for a vintage weathered look, but also clean and aggressive. I really feel I got that. In my opinion, cafe racers really show the personality of the owner" says David. I couldnt agree more.

We are going to have to let the pictures do the talking on this one.

Enjoy





See more at Do The TON

No comments:

Post a Comment