Friday 30 March 2012

Welcome to Musseau Mo-terwerks Vintage and Custom Bikes!

Hello everyone,

Ill start with an introduction. My name is Kellan Musseau, 20 years young, and have recently entered the world of custom motorcycles. Since a young age, I have always been fascinated with all things with an engine, particularly two wheel death machines

I recently built a 77 xs650 Brat tracker and got completely hooked, and obsessed with the idea of building a bike to my exact specifications. Not only did I fall in love with building, but it seems I cant ride a block without people gawking, gazing, and asking all sorts of questions. Thats what got me thinking..

Maybe I can do another, and build a bike to sell?

So fast forward to now:

79 Cb650 four, in pieces, begging for some love, care, and attention.

Thats where this blog begins. The purpose of this is to show the world what is going on in the tiny spare bedroom that I call a shop, keep everyone up to date on bike progress, and maybe sell some shit!

So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment